How do I get ready for Makeup/Hair appointments?
For the makeup appointment, please make sure your face is completely clean and free of any makeup or mascara before the makeup artist arrives.
For the hair appointment, please make sure your hair is washed and clean (for updos it’s best to have your hair washed the night before). If you are requesting a blowout, please ensure your hair is wet before your hairstylist arrives.
How do I get ready for my organic airbrush tan service?
* Before my airbrush tanning:
- Shower, shave (or wax) and exfoliate!
- No makeup or moisturizers
- Wear loose fitting clothing for the appointment
- During the tan wear old & dark undergarments. ( You can also purchase disposables
undergarments from us at the appointment.)
N.B.: Whatever you wear, is the tan lines you’ll have!
* After my airbrush tanning:
- Avoid a shower, swimming or sweating for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Apply a moisturizer or a tan extender daily to ensure a long lasting tan.
- Drink lots of water to keep hydrated
- Absolutely NO exfoliating for 7 days!
A tan extender will help prolong your tanning colour
What is DHA (Dihydroxyacetone)?
DHA is an acronym for Dihydroxyacetone. DHA is the active ingredient found in all sunless tanning products. It is a simple carbohydrate that is primarily used as an ingredient in sunless tanning products. It is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane, and by the fermentation of glycerin. DHA does not make your skin cells darker in pigmentation, but rather reacts with the proteins and amino acids found in the top layer of your skin to create a darkening effect or ‘sunless tan’.
Rescheduling or Cancelling an appointment:
We understand that things come up and you might need to change or cancel your appointment. If that happens, please keep in mind our change and cancellation policy.
Want to send a gift? No problem!
If you want to send a É.G.M service to someone, please contact us at email@example.com. We're more than happy to arrange this for you, and will make sure they get "glamified" by our team.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about us, don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
We love hearing your comments and requests. Simply email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org